Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy New Year!

You may have noticed a bit of time has passed between my last post and today.  I slipped and fell on the cement outside our home on January 2, 2014, knocked myself out and ended up in hospital with cuts, bruises and a bad concussion.  I'm much better now.  Enough said about that...


365 Challenge The Ultimate Sampler


When my friend Trish M. showed me her latest quilt project, 365Challenge The Ultimate Sampler  designed by Kathy Kerr from North Rockhampton, QLD Australia, I decided that taking on this challenge would be a great way to start off the New Year as I love sampler quilts, little blocks and precision piecing.  I will be posting my progress along with hints and tips I use for precision piecing.  Join me and thousands of other quilters around the world by taking on the 365 Challenge and create a beautiful Sampler quilt of your very own.

Happy Stitches,

: )Shelley





No comments:

Post a Comment