Sunday, April 14, 2013

Nesting

Spring has arrived at the Wet Coast.  The sun felt warm on my face as I walked around The Cabin searching for signs of spring.

Our bushes and trees are starting to show signs of life.

 
















I love to see a spider web covered with morning dew.


















This little fella came along for the ride.













This is just one of the frogs that sings us to sleep at night.  













Our pond will soon be full of tadpoles.  













I couldn't resist snapping a photo of this little one.















Best of all...this year we have a robin nesting very close to The Cabin.  I think she selected the most beautiful site to build her nest.















If you look closely at the center of the photo below you can see her nesting.  We'll have babies soon.  I'll keep you posted...













Today I'm working on bear paw blocks for my Bear Hugs quilt while listening to an audio book called The Help by Kathryn Stockett. 

What's under your presser foot today? 

Happy Spring,
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment